Preventing Crowds From Gathering
Elements Day Spa is committed to providing the highest quality of therapeutic care and will be following protocols that have been developed in accordance with the current CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19.
- Avoid entering the spa if you have a cough or fever.
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another if possible.
- Wash hands when entering the spa prior to services or filling out forms.
- Hand sanitizers, soap and water, gloves and masks are available to everyone at the reception area.
- Disinfectant sprays or wipes that are effective against COVID-19 are available at the front desk as well as all treatment rooms.
- Employees are required to sanitize treatment rooms and bathrooms in between clients.
- Front desk workers are required to sanitize and disinfect the waiting room and bathrooms after clients are taken back for treatments before the next clients arrival.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment time to ensure enough time to fill out our intake forms.
- If you are late to your appointment for any reason your appointment will still end at the scheduled time to allow therapists to properly disinfect treatment rooms due to COVID-19.
- For the safety of our clients, our waiting room and bathroom will be disinfected often and in between clients.
- All employees have been told not to come to work if sick or show symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masks and gloves are available for employee protection.
- Copies of all protocols/policies have been sent to all employees.
- Soap, hand sanitizer, disinfecting spray and wipes have been made available to all employees.
- Face shields have been provided to our esthetician for client/employee safety.
Protecting Employee Health
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you please call to reschedule or cancel as soon as possible.
COVID-19 Protocols & Procedures
Protecting Client Health/What to Expect Prior to Appointment
- Our scheduling of clients and staffing has been altered to allow us to easily maintain at least six-foot distance from one another as well as allowing all employees enough time to disinfect before a new client enters.
- The Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge pool, dry sauna, private beach and hot tub is available to Elements Spa Guests at their discretion.
Increasing Spa Sanitation
HOURS Monday - Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM by appointment (530) 544 6390
Starting October 3, 2022, we will be closed Monday and Tuesday.