- Hand sanitizers, soap and water, gloves and masks are available to everyone at the reception area.
- Disinfectant sprays or wipes that are effective against COVID-19 are available at the front desk as well as all treatment rooms.
- Employees are required to sanitize treatment rooms and bathrooms in between clients.
- Front desk workers are required to sanitize and disinfect the waiting room and bathrooms after clients are taken back for treatments before the next clients arrival.
- All payment portals, pens, styluses, and all high-contact surfaces are disinfected after each use.
Protecting Employee Health
Preventing Crowds From Gathering
COVID-19 Protocols & Procedures
- All employees have been told not to come to work if sick or show symptoms of COVID-19.
- Symptom checks will be conducted before employees enter the work space.
- Masks and gloves are available for employee protection.
- Copies of all protocols/policies have been sent to all employees.
- Masks are required to be worn by all therapists when picking up clients and throughout their services.
- Soap, hand sanitizer, disinfecting spray and wipes have been made available to all employees.
- Face shields have been provided to our esthetician for client/employee safety.
NEW HOURS! Wednesday - Monday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM by appointment (530) 544 6390
Increasing Spa Sanitation
- Our scheduling of clients and staffing has been altered to allow us to easily maintain at least six-foot distance from one another as well as allowing all employees enough time to disinfect before a new client enters.
- At this time we will not be seeing groups larger than 4 at one time.
- The Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge pool and private beach is available to Elements Spa Guests at their discretion. You may be turned away by lodge workers if pool capacity is at its maximum. The lodges hot tub and dry sauna are closed until further notice.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time to ensure enough time to fill out our intake forms as well as our COVID-19 screening form.
- A touchless thermometer will be used on all clients prior to entering the spa. Any client with a temperature reading of 100.4 will be asked to reschedule at a different date.
- Enter through the outside glass door as the hall door will be used for clients to exit.
- Clients will be required to wash hands prior to filling out forms.
- Masks are required at all times while in the spa & treatment rooms.
- If you are late to your appointment for any reason your appointment will still end at the scheduled time to allow therapists to properly disinfect treatment rooms due to COVID-19.
- For the safety of our clients, our waiting room and bathroom will be disinfected often and in between clients.
Protecting Client Health/What to Expect Prior to Appointment
Elements Day Spa is committed to providing the highest quality of therapeutic care and will be following protocols that have been developed in accordance with the current CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19.
Signs have been placed at the outside entrance to inform everyone, including all employees, clients, hotel guests and delivery workers that they should:
- Avoid entering the spa if they have a cough or fever.
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another.
- Wear a mask while in the waiting room and during treatments (with the exception of facials). For facials or any facial waxing our esthetician are required to wear both a mask as well as a a face shield and gloves for the esthetician and client safety.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Wash hands when entering the spa prior to services or filling out forms.
- A touchless thermometer will be used on all staff and clients before work shift/appointment.
- A copy of the Social Distancing Protocol has been posted at the entrance as well.